- Regenerative Therapies for Equine Degenerative Joint Disease: A Preliminary Study. Broeckx et al. PLoS ONE. 2014
- A randomized controlled trial of the efficacy of autologous platelet therapy for the treatment of osteoarthritis in dogs. Fahie et al. J Am Vet Med Assoc. 2013.
- Platelet rich plasma treatment of superficial digital flexor tendon lesions in racing Thoroughbreds. Zuffova et al. Veterinarni Medicina. 2013
- An experimental study of the effect of autologous platelet rich plasma on the healing process of tendon in donkeys. Aljobory. Iraqi Journal of Veterinary Sciences. 2009.
- Platelet-Rich Plasma: New Treatment for Tendon in Horses. Kaneps. New England Equine Medical and Surgical Center. 2008.